apprentice technician at PSA Group

edgware

7.3/10

My main roles in my workshop are to carry out new vehicle preperations, level one services and used car checks. I also take the old tyres and put them outside when they start to pile up at the end of the day. on fridays I clean my work area.

Yes I have learn some new skills for example changing brake disks and pads and have learnt some more complex tasks from other technicians such as removing a clutch.

I enjoy the programme because I am always doing something different everyday, where as in a different job role like call center it is very repetetive doing the same thing

4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?

PSA Peugeot Citroen send us for training in their academy so it feels like they want us to become very well trained.

Please leave a comment on this question.

I've recived support from my training provider when i needed help getting started using the computer system for service box

My employer always supports me for anything i am not sure about and he books me onto training courses in the academy.

I think my salary is ok for the tasks i am doing now but it would be nice to get a bonus :)

i think now that i have learnt some new skills it might be more desireable to an employer.

9a. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend? *

because they train us good, staff treat eachother well and if you have passed your driving test you can operate a new company car on a staff finance type of deal.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PSA Group? *

apply to a busy dealership so there is always good service work coming in.