1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am part of Capgeminis SAP Practice. I've taking on a BASIS support role, which involves being part of the technical team on client site working as a system administrator. My job title is 'Applications Consultant' and I interact with my team and the client on a daily basis.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learnt a huge amount of new skills. I knew nothing about SAP when I joined capgemini and now im working towards becoming a junior certified SAP BASIS consultant this year.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I'm really enjoying the program, its a great opportunity, a brilliant alternative to University with a strong pay and progression program.
4. How valued do you feel by Capgemini?
Very valued, Capgemini are greatly aware that us HAs are the future of their business.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is very structured and its explained as soon as you join.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A good amount of support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
As much support as we need.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Most costs are covered by the company.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are always opportunities to get involved outside of work.
9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its a friendly consultancy firm which takes into consideration the living needs of its employees.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini? *
More from CapgeminiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!