1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Create reports, go on viewing tours, liaise with clients and agents.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it very much.
4. How valued do you feel by JLL?
I feel significantly valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My training is not organised very well but the programme as a whole is very beneficial.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive all the support I ask for.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support from my employer
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It meets my costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, many opportunities I can take outside of work.
9a. Would you recommend JLL to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
JLL is a respectable company with status, they look after their hard working employees.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to JLL? *
To be involved in extra curricular activities, this is so you can stand out and be an individual.
More from JLLMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!