1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Engineer, looking at precast manufacturing and quality.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes many new skills, and developed some already existing skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the fellow cadet's, and I generally enjoy what I do day to day
4. How valued do you feel by Laing O'Rourke?
I feel relatively valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It's well structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
If I asked for support I imagine enough.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot when required.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not the best, but I understand its a training scheme.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I wouldn't know, I haven't looked.
9. Would you recommend Laing O'Rourke to a friend?
Its a good, large company that looks after its employee's.