1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Contracts Engineer: I am in charge of a contract, ensuring that the job runs smoothly, materials ordered and progress is monitored.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It helps progression
4. How valued do you feel by Laing O'Rourke?
LOR entrust a lot of responsibility in me
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
There are countless people I Can speak to for support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Laing O'Rourke to a friend?
Good work, ok money and great to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Laing O'Rourke?
More from Laing O'RourkeMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!