1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Involved in audit with a large variety of clients.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Most people skills and technical accounting skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
This is down to the poor structure of scheme and inflexibility.
4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?
Again this is down to the poor structure and the fact that there are differences in expectations and reward.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The scheme compared to the Graduate programme is not very known by the company with many departments seeming to lack knowledge.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
BPP for my ACA are very good.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Reasons stated already.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Poor salary and rewards which links to the above about doing a Graduate Role but getting paid less.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Sometimes there are opportunities - take advantage when there are as they can be good.
9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *
Make sure you investigate other schemes and definitely talk to people already on them who are a few years in.
More from DeloitteMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!