1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am doing an apprenticeship to become a kitchen designer at howdens, my role involves going to peoples houses and measuring there kitchens to re design it. I have to make and take calls from a large amount of customers and give the best service possible.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes I have learnt how to use CAD software and k8. I have being sent on a number of training courses to improve my skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Howdens Joinery?
very,they look after us apprentices very well and have the best interests for us
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it is well structured with a large amount of tasks and courses to complete.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get a lot of help when needed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I also get a lot of help from my employer when needed.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
okay, can be a little bit of a struggle at times
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
a lot, they do a lot of events to keep the employers happy.
9a. Would you recommend Howdens Joinery to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
they are a great company to work for and it is a friendly environment to work in, it has amazing opportunities following the course.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Howdens Joinery? *
be confident, your self and work experience and previous jobs will come to help you a lot.
More from Howdens JoineryMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!