Control engineer at Jaguar Land Rover

Coventry
1st July 2015

6.9/10

My role is as a control engineer and my sole day to day job that I have to ensure is that I keep the line running and keep down time to a minimum

I have learnt a variety of new skills that will be relevant for me to use when I finish my time as an apprentice and go into my job role

I enjoy my programme as it is able to have a mixture of both hands on and theoretical work to complete

I feel very valued at jaguar land rover and know that I should be able to help out and make an impact in the future with the skills I am learning

The company set up relevant training programmes in order to ensure I am learning the correct work in order to achieve in my job

I receive plenty of support as they guide me through my work and ensure I am meeting the goals set for me

I receive support during my shadowing as they are the most key for guiding and showing me how to achieve in my job role

I am very happy with my salary and helps to keep you motivated in your job

Their are many opportunities outside of work if that is what I want

As I have enjoyed my time here and believe they could benefit also

To study hard for their qualifications to put them in a strong position for being considered when their application is processed