1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is as a control engineer and my sole day to day job that I have to ensure is that I keep the line running and keep down time to a minimum
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a variety of new skills that will be relevant for me to use when I finish my time as an apprentice and go into my job role
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme as it is able to have a mixture of both hands on and theoretical work to complete
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel very valued at jaguar land rover and know that I should be able to help out and make an impact in the future with the skills I am learning
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The company set up relevant training programmes in order to ensure I am learning the correct work in order to achieve in my job
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive plenty of support as they guide me through my work and ensure I am meeting the goals set for me
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive support during my shadowing as they are the most key for guiding and showing me how to achieve in my job role
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I am very happy with my salary and helps to keep you motivated in your job
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Their are many opportunities outside of work if that is what I want
9. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend?
As I have enjoyed my time here and believe they could benefit also
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover?
To study hard for their qualifications to put them in a strong position for being considered when their application is processed
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!