1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I do an 8 hour shift and i will be constanstley on till for the whole 8 hours I have had not alot of training and not been taught about the buisness
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Where im on till i have gained people skills and been able to approach someone with out being confident.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy meeting the regular customers that come in to my shop,but i do not enjoy when managers put me down with negativity,And i feel like no one has got any time for me to show me how to do something.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
This section of the comment has been removed by a member of the RateMyApprenticeship Team because it did not meet our site terms and conditions I feel unvalued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Its terrible i do not get a 4 week notice so i can plan anything that i would like to do in my free time,I get told that will be taken of till and i dont.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I find if i do a job once and im not fast enough im basicly made to feel that im worthless.But due to my ADHD i need more time and help to learn these skills.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I dont. i dont get no help.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Due to all the above i do not recommend
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Smile and personality
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!