1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Apprentice in the installation of heating and ventilation systems both domestic and industrial in size
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learned the methods of installing various types of metal pipework
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much so
4. How valued do you feel by Laing O'Rourke?
Feel an appropriate member of the company and well looked after
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Any support I need is given
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Laing O'Rourke to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good company to work for who value their employees and are driven by a safe working environment at all times
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Laing O'Rourke? *
More from Laing O'RourkeMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!