1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Arranging funerals, all aspects
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developing my own skills as I go along
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
finding it hard to fit in with my working day
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
feel valued from clients I deal with, not had much feed back from management
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Only just started so cannot comment at this time
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Only just started , HAD ONE MEETING
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
An honest answer is I am not sure as it is early days
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I think the job is underpaid for what we do
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend?
There is a lot of job satisfaction in dealing with our clients
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op?
Look in to the job role in detail before applying
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!