1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an Assistant Client Service Advisor. I have my own clients who I place insurance policies for in advance of their renewal date. I also have other responsibilities also such as admin tasks.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes. I have developed many skills such as interpersonal skills, IT skills and organisational skills. I have gained lots of technical knowledge.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The Apprenticeship Programme has finished now, however we are still carrying on with our studying towards Dip CII. I did enjoy the Programme and am now enjoying my job role.
4. How valued do you feel by Aon?
I do feel fairly valued as they are continuing to support me through my studys.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Our programme was very organised at the start - I felt I knew exactly what was happening. I dont think it felt as well organised all the time - maybe because I am based in Sheffield - there seemed to be a lack of communication sometimes.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Training Provider is very good and feel like I can go to them whenever with any queries.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Aon have been supportive of me for assisting me through my studys.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary only just meets my needs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are some - we sometimes have social nights in Sheffield, and I have attending Insurance events in Sheffield and London.
9. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?
It is a large company with many job oppurtunities. They will support you in gaining your qualifications.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?
Make sure you research the company and what they do before applying. It can be hard to understand at first if you don't have any insurance experience.
More from AonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!