1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Visiting audit clients Doing audit test on profit and loss account part of financial statements
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Gained AAT level 2 Audit methodology independence organisation team working communication
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Like the culture of the company Like variety of work feel valued by superiors
4. How valued do you feel by Mazars LLP?
Quite well, thanked for efforts at the end of audit by manager/senior
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Fairly structured- studying AAT Level 2,3,4 and ACA
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Good support is received from BPP, a mentor is given to me
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Good- Given time off to study and people understand my study situation
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well as I have very little costs, only my car as I am living with parents
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes- there are plenty of social events
9a. Would you recommend Mazars LLP to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They offer a great opportunity for those who want to pursue a rewarding career in accounting and finance without going to university. The environment and training structure is very good.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mazars LLP? *
Preparing for interview by doing your research on the company, the service line you are applying for. Sell yourself by saying about your skills and highlighting you are competant
More from Mazars LLPMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!