1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I'm an audit associate, so most of the day consists of being onsite, visiting clients, in meetings, performing testing on financial numbers etc
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, working towards ACCA qualification 3 down 11 to go! communication skills, organisation, time management, and onto of that learning the job!
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
personally it doesn't feel like work more like working on projects and team work
4. How valued do you feel by Grant Thornton?
very valued my opinions are taking into account, if there is a problem you can see it get resolved instantly
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the structure is organised however I have joined the school leaver scheme to make it even more structure to allow more exams earlier on to allow more time for studying which in turn will help with the job.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
very good support from the Kaplan training providers, always show help when needs be.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
a lot of extra help from fellow colleagues, line managers, other managers, buddies, and even partners!
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
the Salary is very good and lot above what the competition would offer
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes a lot of social activities, outside of work, after all work hard play harder right?
9a. Would you recommend Grant Thornton to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
because I have thoroughly enjoyed this experience and im sure others will also enjoy this experience
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Grant Thornton? *
Keep Calm, and prepare!
More from Grant ThorntonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!