1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Market Data Administrator - this involves making sure services are paid for that are used by equity and fixed income teams in the company
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have been on many new courses this year which have broadly widened my skills and have hugely aided in my development
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed the programme, not only has it opened my eyes to what else is 'out there in world' but also taught me key skills that are invaluable
4. How valued do you feel by Fidelity International?
I have been made to feel very valuable to Fidelity, I have been here for 2 years prior to joining the scheme and feel very lucky to have been considered
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme has been the first one of it's type so there have been a few hiccups in the way but nothing major that have delayed gaining my qualification
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
there is always support available from the multiple trainers I have met
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Fidelity have been great in supporting what I have needed through out the course and this journey
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my salary package is very good and reaches all my living costs and more, I am very lucky to work at such a generous company
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are always external events going on which provide great opportunities for networking
9a. Would you recommend Fidelity International to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
brilliant employer who looks after you very well
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fidelity International? *
don't be afraid to be yourself and ask questions
More from Fidelity InternationalMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!