1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work as a CSA (client Service Advisor) and have been assigned clients. Some of my responsibilities include dealing with clients day to day queries, creating broking presentations and renewal reports, checking and issuing policy documents, and invoicing.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am more organised and my work is better presented. I have also improved my Microsoft Skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy this programme - meeting the apprentices, studying and working at the same time.
4. How valued do you feel by Aon?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
This programme is well structured and organised. All the apprentices are aware when the training sessions are and what topics are going to be covered in advance.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The apprentices receive a lot of support from the training provider. We have monthly training sessions and when we need any help we can contact the trainer via phone/e-mail
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My team manager and colleagues are very supportive. They provide assistance when required.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?
I would recommend Aon to a friend as it is great place to work and the atmosphere is amazing! Colleagues are very friendly.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?
To complete the application form carefully and not to rush through it.
More from AonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!