1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
day to day it varies, however I've been in a plant room for the last 5 months installing heating and domestic mains
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes every day i learn something new
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy my apprenticeship programme very much
4. How valued do you feel by Laing O'Rourke?
i feel like i have importance and they can see a future for me
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the training is good however we weld which isn't very relevant. we have good support from the staff
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
it is there if we need it
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
they are always on the other end of the phone if we have a problem on site. our on site supervisors are very helpful and are always willing to teach you
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
could be more
9a. Would you recommend Laing O'Rourke to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
large and well established. have plenty of opportunities to progress within the company
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Laing O'Rourke? *
show them where you want to be and how you re willing to do it.
More from Laing O'RourkeMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!