1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Apprentice electrician. First fix and second fix electrical labour
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Working in a team Pre planning Leadership
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Laing O'Rourke?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Laing O'Rourke to a friend?
For the money
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Laing O'Rourke?
Be prepared for hard work.
More from Laing O'RourkeMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!