1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Varies from cutting and installing pipe to creating and fitting bracketry.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Iv learned how to install and create runs of pipe. Learnt how to solder at college.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy that I am continually developing and that I have all the help for it.
4. How valued do you feel by Laing O'Rourke?
Very valued as a apprentice
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured tying work and college together. The module visits are very good.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
They are there for us when we need to contact them
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support from the people I work with. Continously praising me
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I expected this as I was a apprentice however looking forward to my pay increase!
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Laing O'Rourke to a friend?
They really want you to succeed an there plenty of opportunities after the apprenticeship if you work hard
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Laing O'Rourke?
To really sell themselves an revise for the interview
More from Laing O'RourkeMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!