1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
PSIA School Leaver- contact clients to complete audits within the given time period
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learnt better communication skills and have increased my confidence when dealing with clients
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I'd recommend it to everyone I know, I've met so many amazing people and feel like this has given me essential work experince
4. How valued do you feel by Mazars LLP?
Mazars have been so supportive and I feel like part of the team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It's a very well organised programme which is flexible depending on work, managers are very understanding with my study and are able to support me when required
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provide is great, provides all the support required and are there within college times and after college times
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Mazars have helped me so much with both learning more about my work and balancing work and study
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is more then reasonable for the work carried out and training provided
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Mazars are committed to ensuring we develop ourselves and provide training days. They also have a strong social aspect and involve everyone
9a. Would you recommend Mazars LLP to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its a great place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mazars LLP? *
To be yourself because Mazars are so accepting
More from Mazars LLPMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!