1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Client Service Advisor in Aon Globbal Dealing with Client queries day to day, arranging/coordinating global insurance programmes, managing Aon Global Client network
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, continuous development in my role, expanding knowledge/understanding of global insurance programmes
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much so, training for exams is good, assistance with Coursework/studying helps a great deal Actual job role very enjoyable, great team
4. How valued do you feel by Aon?
Very much so - team is great, good atmosphere and sense of value
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
could be better - lack of choice in DipCII exams is frustrating to a certain extent, however appreciate that this is a necesseity to allow for the training to take place (which is great).
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support, genuine care for how we get on, supportive throug the whole process
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Again, a lot of support - great line manager/team manager colleagues are all supportive
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Getting better, however took time and negotiation to get where I am now, initial Apprentice salary is not enough to support full financial independence
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, greatsocial life, lots of client/insurer events and so on
9. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?
Good working environment, great people
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?
Take time on online application, dont worry too much about insurance knowledge as that is what the scheme is for.
More from AonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!