Product Executive at Aon

Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4)
29th June 2015

9.7/10

My job title is Product Executive. My day to day role includes carrier management, error and omission negotiations, commission and consolidation play.

I have developed diplomacy, negotiation and developed my IT skills.

The programme is very enjoyable.

4. How valued do you feel by Aon?

At Aon you feel like a person oppose to an employee number despite the size of the company.

The structure works well and helps me as an employee get the balance right between work and study.

My training provider is consistently helpful and supportive. They are always available when needed and understand work commitments.

My employer is very supportive, I feel comfortable discussing my study needs and asking for help.

My salary exceeds my costs, however in comparison to my colleagues and my role level responsibilities it is not substantial.

Aon provides multiple opportunities including social events, diversity groups and volunteering opportunities.

9a. Would you recommend Aon to a friend? *

Aon have exceeded my expectations with regards to their apprenticeship offerings and I'm happy to continue my career here.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon? *

I would always advise when applying for any company their values meet yours. In addition for any Aon candidate I would recommend keeping an open mind to your career path as the opportunities are so vast.