1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Maintenance Technician apprentice, Calibrations of Control and Instrumentaton equipment.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Pratical skills, NVQ 2 & 3
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by EDF Energy?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Some communication brakedowns, information not passed on at times.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend EDF Energy to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good stable company to work for.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EDF Energy? *
Research the type of industry your looking into, find out some background information.
More from EDF EnergyMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!