1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Job Title: Apprentice
Daily Task: Broker Shadowing, Data Management
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Qualifications: CertCII - now working towards the DIP
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed the programme and believe it has been a great introduction into the world of work
4. How valued do you feel by Aon?
I feel that the apprenticeship programme is very well valued at Aon.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
To begin with the programme was very well structured and gave the perfect mic of work and study. It could have been slightly better prepared for when we had finished the 18 months of the Apprenticeship, as it seemed they were just organising ad-hoc rather than have a devised plan. This has improved a lot for the Apprentices from the intake after 2012.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We all have access to a Tutor with study days once a month to go through chapters in the CII Textbook to give us a better understanding of the course.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Aon are very supportive towards Apprentice Studies and Events.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
If I didn't live at home it would not be affordable, as the travel and living costs in London would be too expensive.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are some events that happen outside of work, however the social life of our team is very good
9. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?
Great company to work for who seem to want you to progress within, good holiday and benefits
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?
Be yourself, research Aon
More from AonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!