1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy this programme a lot. I have enjoyed learning about the company that I work for. I also enjoy learning new skills that I can apply to my job.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
Very. They are a great company to work for.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
To an extent it is organised very well. However, the 'trailblazer' programme has had a messy start up. It seems to lack organisation in the sense that we have not been given all details of the course and even the tutors seem to be lost sometimes. In the end everything is getting done it just had a messy start up.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Support is easily and readily available if you need it.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Again, Support is easily and readily available if you need it.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
At the moment I live at home, so it is very good. I have enough left after travel, leisure, and housekeeping cost to save. It also increases well.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are PR events however, that is invite only.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I really enjoy my job and the training is top notch.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Just be yourself. Don't try and lie your way through it and give them rubbish because it will show through whether you are any good through the training process anyway.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!