1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Client Service Advisor, working daily with our global client to provide bespoke services.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Technical knowledge has massively increased. learning spanish presenting skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoy, good variety.
4. How valued do you feel by Aon?
Very valued, supported a move to London for me.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Excellent support, always there to provide support.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Good support, variety of support functions
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Meets costs well. Being in London it can still prove to be financially diffucult.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Loads. Great social environment and have met loads of new friends and colleagues.
9a. Would you recommend Aon to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Solid foundation to start a career. Lots of opportunities.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon? *
Do research to understand what Aon can offer. What they do and how the do it. After that, be yourself and show yourself to have a great attitude who is thirsty to learn.
More from AonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!