1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
CAD technician. Create x-references for jobs and do CAD drawings for engineers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learned about civil engineering and also have developed my CAD skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I think this is a really good apprenticeship
4. How valued do you feel by Arup?
I feel like I am an important part of our team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is very clear on the objectives and what I need to do to pass my apprenticeship
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive enough support to allow me to undertake the tasks I need to complete
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer is very supportive and keeps involved with how my work is going, providing help and advice when needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I think my salary is good
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there is opportunity to join the sports and social for example, along with others as well
9a. Would you recommend Arup to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Company looks after you well and it is a successful company to work for
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Arup? *
Make sure you ask questions in the interview and put your all into preparing for it
More from ArupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!