1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My working hours at the college are 9-6.30. i am currently in my 2nd year so i am only in college on a monday.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes ths course has been good for me
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I think that the program is good but the first years course was better than the second.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I feel that i am valued very highly by the company.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
At the start of the year we did not have a permanent teachers in some lessons so it was a bit hard with swapping teachers as they don't know our individual level.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
To contact and get support for the training provider is very hard and to get answers is also hard.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
When at work we receive very good support all round.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
With living in Sutton Coldfield and having to travel to Trident it is hard to live on the wage I earn. Also been 22 i am trying to save for a house and on this wage it is impossible. But i understand that this is a very well paid apprenticeship and my eyes are set on the future within my company and it is 100% worth waiting and completing the apprenticeship.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
We are always receiving emails through our JLR email about events and other activities. This is a very good idea to get people involved with the company.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is a great experience and great way to get an education why earning money and getting full hands on experience within the working environment.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Get some background information on the company before you apply so you have a knowledge about what you are about to go into. Relax on the day because everyone is very friendly and are there to help you and not try and catch you out.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!