1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Processing invoices, making payments, bank recs and month end accounts
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learnt time management and keeping on top of filing
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed it a lot!!
4. How valued do you feel by Mazars LLP?
Sometimes not exceptionally but the harder you work the more challenges/ opportunities are available
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Not especially well organised there is no one with a clear view on whats going on
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot the tutors are always able to help by email phone or one to one
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not great amounts but have never asked
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Its tight but I am better off than a lot of people
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yesthe social commity does a lot of work outside of work
9a. Would you recommend Mazars LLP to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Its a great place to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mazars LLP? *
Make sure you smile for the minute you get in the interview till you have left
More from Mazars LLPMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!