1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Corporate Assistant and my daily tasks involve processing invoices, making payments and reconciling the bank.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt many new skills and also developed some existing ones such as my excel skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy learning new thing, something which I've done everyday since starting. I have a great team, who support me whenever I need them.
4. How valued do you feel by Mazars LLP?
I feel appreciated when I complete tasks on time and to the best of my ability.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Well organised. I received the proper training to be able to fulfil my tasks and I am only given work that I am competent to do.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I support whenever I need it. I can contact my teachers through email whenever I feel like I need help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive a lot of support and someone is always there to answer my questions if I have any.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary allows me to meet my living and travel costs.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, there are many opportunities for us to contribute to things such as CSR outside work.
9a. Would you recommend Mazars LLP to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It's got a good working environment and the work challenges me to work to the best of my ability.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Mazars LLP? *
Carry out a lot of research on the role you're applying for and Mazars.
More from Mazars LLPMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!