1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes - organisational, relationship managemenet, people management, general running of a business
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Great colleague rapports and great skill development
4. How valued do you feel by Aon?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well - great support links and great training
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Extensive - always happy to lend a hand
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Extensive - great support around exams and time allocation
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes - insurer events and other events
9a. Would you recommend Aon to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great ethos and atmospehere with a great support network and endless opportunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon? *
More from AonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!