1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes - organisational, relationship managemenet, people management, general running of a business
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Great colleague rapports and great skill development
4. How valued do you feel by Aon?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very well - great support links and great training
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Extensive - always happy to lend a hand
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Extensive - great support around exams and time allocation
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes - insurer events and other events
9. Would you recommend Aon to a friend?
Great ethos and atmospehere with a great support network and endless opportunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aon?
More from AonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!