1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Aircraft engineer apprenticeship, working towards EASA A-Licence to become a licensed aircraft maintenance engineer. Training includes office & practical placements
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, particularly aircraft specific hand skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Really enjoy my apprenticeship. Love the work and definitely made the right choice
4. How valued do you feel by TUI UK?
Fairly, I think we are seen as the future, with lots of support
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Good, structure is very logical and allows us to maximise our learning
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Good from Resource Group while we were there but poor since we left.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Good, everyone seems approachable & offers advice.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Meets all costs of living normally, and accommodation is covered while away from base
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, as with any large companies, as well as chance to work away from base.
9a. Would you recommend TUI UK to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Perfect for my interests and skills
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to TUI UK? *
Work hard, pass the exams & enjoy the aircraft work
More from TUI UKMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!