1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Varies through area. The general job is to work in order keeping the work fkowing smoothly.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
To drive forklifts types and use relevant equipment.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The works good but much of the workforce are not.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I dont understand the question
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good pay,good work and easy to adjust to.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
Start getting up early and do your best
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!