Work experience at PwC

Connect with PwC

8.3/10

We were giving small roles through out the week such as client work as well as writing reports for live projects while shadowing a worker at PwC, finding information online and formatting it as well as getting to learn more about the company and how it works at the same time.

I have found that working at PwC has boosted my confidence as we have to speak to new people, I have also been able to work on my time management and organising skills in order to get things done efficiently. Further more working with other student on the PwC programme made me develop my team working skills.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the programme as it has provided me with a great experience of what the real world of work is like. It has been a great opportunity and helped me gain an insight on what I would like to do in the future.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 7 roles at PwC

4. How valued do you feel by PwC?

I have felt very valued by PwC as they trusted me to work on actual projects running and this has made me realise that my work done at PwC was beneficial to me as well as the company.

The programme provides a full week of tasks which ensures that time spent is not wasted, we were given a clear time table as to what we would be doing each day and overall the programme was very well organised as I don't not feel at any time that we were off schedule.

We can talk to the person we are shadowing at any time about any difficulties or if we don't understand anything they are always there to help. They have been very supportive and helped us to learn more about our roles.

PwC as a whole has been very supportive, all of the workers as very kind and supportive able to answer any questions we want to ask about their role and also help to get us involved.

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 7 roles at PwC

I was not expecting a salary as this programme is a work experience however on that basis I think the salary that we recieved was very reasonable to our costs as we only had to provide for travel costs as well as our own lunch.

PwC have offered opportunities outside of the programme as next steps such as the flying start degree and higher apprenticeship for the programme leavers which is very beneficial for someone who is interested in that field. I do agree that it has provided many opportunities outside of the work experience.

9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *

PwC is a great way to find out more about a business company and what they do. The workers are also very friendly and it is a nice environment to be working in and provides many opportunities as well as allowing your skills to develop as stated befor

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *

I would suggest to other students applying to the PwC programme to find out some information about the company itself online to give you an idea about the company and I would strongly advice them to apply to the programme as it is a once in a life time opportunity with many benefits and also provides a great week of work experience.