1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
The role is different depending on where you are positioned. At the moment I am supporting a sales and reporting function - lots of responsibilities!
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Loads of new skills. Project management, office, email and diary management. How to be a good all round professional.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Love the program. It is hard work but also very rewarding. Its nice to have variety and the people are nice.
4. How valued do you feel by PwC?
I feel generally very valued. I am given the opportunities that allow me to do well.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The program is very well structured. I get a cycle of experience that is very important for my development
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The training provider is OK I would say. They could do more to better support the examination prep and be more consistent in their comms.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots of support. People manager very important in helping me to consolidate my development
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is competitive and increased after year 1. Bonus system is not very fair however/.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Lots of opportunities and you are encouraged to take them. It does keep you busy!
9a. Would you recommend PwC to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great opportunities now and in the long run. Clear career path that will push you to succeed.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to PwC? *
Prepare well for your testing and interview. Just be confident in your abilities and that will show to the recruiter.
More from PwCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!