1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
sit around and log the faults which get called in when a fault comes up on a CMU, I press reset and it resets itself
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
ive learnt some things at college but i learn the most talking to the maintenance lads at work
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
it has no structure at all
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
i was thanked last week for doing some overtime but that was the first time i had been thanked for going out of my way for the company in nearly 2 years
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
its not structured at all
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
We get paid too much for what we do
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
theres quite a few but you dont get much real world experience in this course
9. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend?
yes and no the pay is extremely good and the job prospects are amazing but you dont learn much compared to other apprenticeships
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover?
move to a different apprenticeship
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!