1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My day to day basis involves college study monday to friday for the first year, with intervals of in plant visits. After training is complete, my job role will be a Site Services Electrician.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt MANY new skills and developed my skills further. Such as mechanical maintenance, Electrical wiring, PLC, Robotics and more
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the programme which I am on and couldn't fault it.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
I do feel valued at JaguarLandRover, When I work in plant, I am treated like others are and properly respected.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The programme is very organised. After the first few weeks of organising and getting everything into shape, a consistent timetable occured which everyone stuck to as well as 6 monthly block changes.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I am very supported, both educationally and personally should I need advice on any matter.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer has a great attitude towards apprentices, very welcoming, tries to get them stuck in which is for the best and supports us through our needs.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The starting wage against other companies is great, The pay rises are quite a good increase. Depending on living costs, if differs to what bills certain individuals need to pay for etc. For myself, I personally find it okay.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a few opportunities out of work, I rarely see them at the moment. I am sure they will pick up when in plant placement though.
9. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend?
It is a brilliant company to work for, great pay, benefits, holidays and pensions etc. You are treated well. Get to work for a great company and see fantastic cars. Its really exciting and I would highly recommend it to everyone!
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover?
Just be honest, respect others and treat them how you would want to be treated. Be mature and do not mess around, make a good first impression and keep it up.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!