1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Maintenance engineer. it involves fixing any broken parts within the company in order to keep production running. Also completing planned maintenance so that parts remain to a working order.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt how to fix parts and making new ones
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy it a lot
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
Not very much as managers forget about us and dont pay much attention
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
not well organised at the start however it is improving
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
an average amount
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
it meets it very well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
not at the moment
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it allows substantial career opportunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
make sure you know a lot about jlr before the interview
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!