1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Maintenance Engineer. Making sure production is running at 100% and faults/breakdowns fix asap.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
New qualifications City & Guild Level 3 Engineering, BTEC in Engineering
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
Pretty good, dedicated Apprentice supervisor listen to any issues you have.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Room for improvement but still organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
100% support with issues you have
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
1000000000000% can't beat JLR salary
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are CSR events meet new people, meet Directors of the company even the CEO.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good apprenticeship to have under our belt.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Make sure you apply asap these places go quick!
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!