1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Maintenance engineer monitoring the production line and ensuring it runs efficiently
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i have learnt many new skills and continue to on a daily basis
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I very much enjoy the programme due 6
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
As valued as i should feel 8
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is quite organised however i feel the structure could be enhanced somewhat 5
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Meetings every 6 weeks offer more than enough support for me 7
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Available whenever i need help and support so overall excellent 7
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
very well 8
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes the ELS programme that is ran is very useful 8
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very good company to work for which offer good support throughout the process
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Be yourself Follow your heart Just do it Because you're worth it Herbal Essences
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!