Advanced apprentice pilot build technician at Jaguar Land Rover

2009
Coventry

9.9/10

Pilot Build Technician - Assembling the prototype cars for engineers to test and develop.

I am studying for a nationally recognized qualification in motorvehicle engineering.

The structure is brilliant, the people i work with are great, and the hours are perfect.

The company make it clear that we are their future and they need us to move forward and develop.

The structure is brilliant with all of our time being used effectively and the level of training is second-to-none.

We have regular meetings to discuss my progress and how i can move forwards more positively and effectively to continue to succeed.

We can approach them with any problems we are experiencing and they will do their best to resolve them.

It covers the cost of my rent and travel, with a lot to spare.

The company offers a scheme that allows every employee to learn any new skill they want - Driving, plastering, plumbing, etc.

The course is excellent and I have had no problems.

The assessment process is long and tough, but there is not much preparation that can be done. Just be relaxed and have some good anecdotes.