1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Pilot Build Technician - Assembling the prototype cars for engineers to test and develop.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I am studying for a nationally recognized qualification in motorvehicle engineering.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The structure is brilliant, the people i work with are great, and the hours are perfect.
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
The company make it clear that we are their future and they need us to move forward and develop.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The structure is brilliant with all of our time being used effectively and the level of training is second-to-none.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We have regular meetings to discuss my progress and how i can move forwards more positively and effectively to continue to succeed.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We can approach them with any problems we are experiencing and they will do their best to resolve them.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It covers the cost of my rent and travel, with a lot to spare.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The company offers a scheme that allows every employee to learn any new skill they want - Driving, plastering, plumbing, etc.
9. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend?
The course is excellent and I have had no problems.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover?
The assessment process is long and tough, but there is not much preparation that can be done. Just be relaxed and have some good anecdotes.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!