1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am an advanced apprentice for Jaguar Land Rover within the powertrain department. Day to day is currently spent at college as I am in my first year
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learned a huge range of practical skills regarding fabrication and metalwork
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programme is very enjoyable and challenging
4. How valued do you feel by Jaguar Land Rover?
Despite being very early in my career I feel like a very valued employee
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
There was a lot of confusion at the beginning of the course due to the new trailblazer framework, but this was due RU the college and government rather than the company
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
There are multiple people I can turn to with any problems including catch up sessions and 1-1 time
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The Jaguar Land Rover apprentice team is very involved and do almost anything to help with any issues
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I currently earn roughly the same as my outgoings, but with pay increases every 6 months it will get easier
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
What for? This is half a question.
9a. Would you recommend Jaguar Land Rover to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very good employer, I'm taught a lot skills, and the pay and benefits are excellent
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Jaguar Land Rover? *
Make sure you give your application proper consideration and spend time on your answers. It's a very competitive application process.
More from Jaguar Land RoverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!