1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My Job is Peugeot Fleet Sales Admin. I do all the back office paperwork in setting up agreements for the field based fleet workers. Furthermore i have a number of reports to do including a report for the Government Procurement Service.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to prioritise my workload and to be more orgainsed.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Everyone here is really friendly and helpful. They only want to see me achieve in my new role.
4. How valued do you feel by PSA Group?
I feel very important to the department as without me the work wouldn't get done.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I have a structured programme outlining what exactly i am responsible for.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve a lot of support from my NVQ assessor and am in regular conract with him.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve a lot of support from my line managers, HR managers and my Buddy. There are there when and if i need them.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I get paid £12000 a year which is much higher than the average apprentice wage. In addition there is a really good company car scheme.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are plenty of work nights out, car launches and charity work.
9. Would you recommend PSA Group to a friend?
Because they are a great company to work for and they make you feel valued.