1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work for a support team for the account I work on. I do a variety of admin roles, and offer additional support to people when requested.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt a large amount of office skills and admin skills whilst being at Fujitsu, and my existing skills I have been able to develop.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have enjoyed my apprenticeship and the amount of skills I have learnt, I have been offered support and mentoring throughout my time at Fujitsu.
4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?
I feel partly valued at Fujitsu within my role, the more skills I learn the the more valued I feel.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My apprenticeship was very well structured and I felt that both from the programme manager and my NVQ trainer.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I received a huge amount of support from my training provider, they were always there when I needed additional support/guidance.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve support from my employer as I was offered time to complete my NVQ work along with time to study for my exams.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Well, I feel that I was very lucky to be paid the amount I was whilst gaining a qualification.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I have had a number of opportunities to take part in apprentice events where i get to network and attend exciting events.
9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Fujitsu as a empliyer offer a great amount of experience and its a great way to learn new skills.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *
Make the most of your apprenticeship and try and learn as many new things as possible, as Fujitsu employees are willing to share there skills and knownledge.
More from FujitsuMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!