Business Services Administrator at Fujitsu

Telford

7.6/10

I work for a support team for the account I work on. I do a variety of admin roles, and offer additional support to people when requested.

I have learnt a large amount of office skills and admin skills whilst being at Fujitsu, and my existing skills I have been able to develop.

I have enjoyed my apprenticeship and the amount of skills I have learnt, I have been offered support and mentoring throughout my time at Fujitsu.

4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?

I feel partly valued at Fujitsu within my role, the more skills I learn the the more valued I feel.

My apprenticeship was very well structured and I felt that both from the programme manager and my NVQ trainer.

I received a huge amount of support from my training provider, they were always there when I needed additional support/guidance.

I recieve support from my employer as I was offered time to complete my NVQ work along with time to study for my exams.

Well, I feel that I was very lucky to be paid the amount I was whilst gaining a qualification.

I have had a number of opportunities to take part in apprentice events where i get to network and attend exciting events.

9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *

Fujitsu as a empliyer offer a great amount of experience and its a great way to learn new skills.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *

Make the most of your apprenticeship and try and learn as many new things as possible, as Fujitsu employees are willing to share there skills and knownledge.