Apprentice at Aldi

Neston
£150 weekly
25th June 2015

4.9/10

I do various jobs each day from back picks to checking the right amount of pallets are in the lanes, 100% percent checks on a pallet to make sure the right amount of products are on there.

I have gained different personal skills from communication with different departments and problem solving in a limited amount of time. also i have developed skills by being trained on order picker trucks.

I enjoy working around the people in the company as i am assisted and given advice on jobs i need help with.

4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?

I feel i am valued throughout Aldi as i take job roles which require a lot of responsibility.

not very well organised.

since changing learning providers i havent recieved very much support over the past few months.

I am supported well throughout work by my section leaders and deputies. If i happen to have a problem i can go recieve help at any time.

my salary meets my costs quite well as i am on a well paid apprenticeship

I can Recieve company discounts on the gym and cinema tickets. also the company offer different opportunities for various age groups.

9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *

They pay very well and there are possibilities of moving up in the company.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *

To take the apprenticeship route as it can lead to different opportunities and you can develop your knowledge and understanding a lot further.