1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I do various jobs each day from back picks to checking the right amount of pallets are in the lanes, 100% percent checks on a pallet to make sure the right amount of products are on there.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have gained different personal skills from communication with different departments and problem solving in a limited amount of time. also i have developed skills by being trained on order picker trucks.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy working around the people in the company as i am assisted and given advice on jobs i need help with.
4. How valued do you feel by Aldi?
I feel i am valued throughout Aldi as i take job roles which require a lot of responsibility.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
not very well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
since changing learning providers i havent recieved very much support over the past few months.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I am supported well throughout work by my section leaders and deputies. If i happen to have a problem i can go recieve help at any time.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
my salary meets my costs quite well as i am on a well paid apprenticeship
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I can Recieve company discounts on the gym and cinema tickets. also the company offer different opportunities for various age groups.
9a. Would you recommend Aldi to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
They pay very well and there are possibilities of moving up in the company.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Aldi? *
To take the apprenticeship route as it can lead to different opportunities and you can develop your knowledge and understanding a lot further.
More from AldiMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!