1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in the finance department and deal with Month Actuals, programme dashboards and quarterly forecast. I also assist team members with day to day tasks
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my Excel skills hugely learning new useful formulaes
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoy my role and the programme
4. How valued do you feel by Unilever?
Unilever is a huge company and usually an everyday employee is a small fish in a big pond but at Unilever they are all about helping everyone progress and learn everyday
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The team I came into was very organised with work for me to get on with
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The training provider is very helpful and always there for any advice
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer is also very helpful and always there for advice
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Everyone has different outgoings compared to others on the apprenticeship, aside from this the Unilever pay for an apprenticeship is very good and you'll be hard pushed to find this wage at another apprenticeship.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
loads if you are willing to work hard and find them
9a. Would you recommend Unilever to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because I have benefited from this experience and so have others and I have no faults therefore would recommend this company and apprenticeship
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Unilever? *
What you put into this scheme is what you get out... you should set yourself a goal/focus because with a goal it allows you to progress forward, without one you just end up moving sideways
More from UnileverMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!