1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Booking funerals and helping families make arrangements
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed all aspects
4. How valued do you feel by Co-op?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very, easy to follow and information readily available
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
As much as I needed, always helpful and able to advise
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Most of the time I feel supported
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not as well as it could but better than most
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes if I want them
9a. Would you recommend Co-op to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because I have always found them to be fair, co-operative and understanding
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Co-op? *
Go for it, make a job into a career and get qualifications that make a difference to yourself
More from Co-opMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!