1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is a configuration technician based in Warrington. On a daily basis I work with a range of computer based items in terms of both hardware and software.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have certainly developed my understanding of configuration with specific regards to encryption and security but this is not the only thing i have developed since being here.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoy this programme as it enables me to learn and develop in the IT sector and by doing so broadening my horizon.
4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?
I feel like an integral part of the system here as i am part of a close knit team working together to achieve success.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is wonderfully organised and everything here at Fujitsu works inch perfect with regards to our programme.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My learning provider supplies phenomenal support that will stop at nothing to ensure we gain the support we need.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A great deal, if there is something that is bothering us or is important they will stop at nothing to resolve it as quickly as possible.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Perfect, I am able to pay all my outgoings and still have some to use for what I wish plus Fujitsu pay us way over the apprentice minimum wage so I am very happy.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, for example, Fujitsu sent me to London to visit the London 22 site and get to mingle with other apprentices and gain a greater understanding of the companies morals and aims.
9. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend?
Because they provide services that i feel everyone can benefit from whether it is hardware or software applicable
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu?
Be yourself and don't worry one bit as EVERYONE here is really nice and understanding and will always give up there time to help
More from FujitsuMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!