1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Working on various projects affecting various services and buildings across the HMRC estate.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have gained better time managing skills as I work to strict deadlines on a day to day basis.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The role I work in can be very challenging and you have to be ready for last minute changes to requirements . so it is very enjoyable.
4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?
Very, Fujitsu have a great apprentice programme and the team I work on currently has 4 apprentices.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Fujitsu apprentices usually visit college to gain a qualification. Work, college and apprentice activities are balanced out well.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
None. I have now completed my training. When I was recieving training it was very useful.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
At work support and help is available whenever neeeded. On my team I have been teamed up with a mentor/buddy who helps with any issues I may have.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary for apprentices at Fujitsu is good for an apprentice wage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, days at college allow you to gain qualifications and interact with apprentices from other companies.
9a. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The Fujitsu apprentice programme was reccomeneded to me by a friend and it has worked out well, so i see no reason not to do the same in future.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu? *
You're in charge of your career path.
More from FujitsuMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!