Project Designer at Fujitsu

Telford West Midlands
June 2015

7.6/10

Working on various projects affecting various services and buildings across the HMRC estate.

Yes, I have gained better time managing skills as I work to strict deadlines on a day to day basis.

The role I work in can be very challenging and you have to be ready for last minute changes to requirements . so it is very enjoyable.

4. How valued do you feel by Fujitsu?

Very, Fujitsu have a great apprentice programme and the team I work on currently has 4 apprentices.

Fujitsu apprentices usually visit college to gain a qualification. Work, college and apprentice activities are balanced out well.

None. I have now completed my training. When I was recieving training it was very useful.

At work support and help is available whenever neeeded. On my team I have been teamed up with a mentor/buddy who helps with any issues I may have.

The salary for apprentices at Fujitsu is good for an apprentice wage.

Yes, days at college allow you to gain qualifications and interact with apprentices from other companies.

9. Would you recommend Fujitsu to a friend?

The Fujitsu apprentice programme was reccomeneded to me by a friend and it has worked out well, so i see no reason not to do the same in future.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fujitsu?

You're in charge of your career path.