1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Completing audit work - such as excel spreadsheets and checking invoices
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learnt how to conduct myself in a business environment and gain valuable corporate skills - how to chat and conduct myself
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the team work environment - being in a team with there always being someone to ask for help helps to build a good team and establish positions
4. How valued do you feel by EY?
I feel reasonably valued - not as much as I should be. I feel that if I put in extra effort I am not really rewarded.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Our Programme is not very structured - we still have no idea what the plan is for the remaining 2 years!
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
We receive a small amount of support but responses can be delayed from our training team
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We receive a lot of support from the actual Managers and HR on our teams - these are good
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Our salary is a bit less than we should have considering the cost of renting in London
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are a lot of opportunities with networks to attend events and get ourselves involved
9a. Would you recommend EY to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very diverse and the people are very friendly - it is more for sociable employees
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EY? *
Make sure to include all work experience - no matter how small
More from EYMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from EY
Studying at a top university + Internship with a global organisation + Networking with senior business people + Feedback for...